A flexible opportunity for talented, engaging and experienced teachers for English, Mathematics, Economics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Business studies. The role will involve teaching students online from the comfort of your own home or remote location.
A reputable organisation seeks energetic teachers who have a passion for working with young people. Teachers must be professionals who are passionate about assisting families and helping students succeed in pursuing oversea studies in North America and the UK. The organisation works with various families and corporate partners in China.
Applications are welcome from teachers who are highly proficient in English.
- Play a key role in professional representation of the company, marketing and promotional seminars if needed.
- Provide a detailed syllabus for class schedules throughout the school year with lessons.
- Base learning on testing standards and school missions.
- Teach students according to their individual educational needs.
- Excellent skills in using technology for online learning.
- Proficient typing and spoken communication abilities in English.
- Knowledgeable of relevant digital applications and online platforms such as Zoom, Microsoft Word, Excel and Teams.
- Teach either AP/A-Level/IGCSE/ IB /SAT/ACT/SSAT/ISEE etc.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor degree or above, major in education or other majors in liberal arts preferred.
- Proficient in English.
- Teaching qualification or certification.
- 2 years or more of relevant work experience.
- Experience of working with ESL/EFL students.
- Experience with either AP/A-Level/IGCSE/ IB /SAT/ACT/SSAT/ISEE, etc.
Apply now with your CV and cover letter.